Home Inspections on Vancouver Island

Voted" Home Inspector of the Year" 
by Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine March 2012

I'm your Home Inspection Professional!

Hi, I am Vince McKinnon Accredited Home Inspector with HIABC and welcome to my website at Platinum Inspection Services Ltd. I am your home inspection professional for the Central Vancouver Island area including Nanaimo, Ladysmith, Parksville, Qualicum Beach and even Port Alberni. I will also consider travelling to other outlying areas if the need arises. I have been performing home inspections in Nanaimo and area since January 2006 and have built my business mostly with referrals from satisfied clients and their friends and family members. I have even conducted a number of home inspections two or more times for previous customers.

I have also served a number of real estate investors over the years doing 10 to 20 and more home inspections. It has been my experience that the best form of advertising is a satisfied client and I spend little time or money on other forms of advertising, I let my work speak for itself.

In this challenging profession you are only as good as your last home inspection and that's why I approach each inspection the same way, with gusto, tempered with professionalism and only the best interest of each client in mind.

I am one of the few home inspectors in Nanaimo who can and will give you the factual information on the deficiencies found in the home and communicate it to you in a manner that you can understand and take the time to answer any questions; no matter how long it takes. Performing the home inspection process is only 10%of the job, the remaining 90% is the most difficult, communicating your findings to the client in a way they can understand and putting things into perspective for them.
If you want a home inspector who can do this for you then give me, Vince McKinnon, a call and let me put my knowledge and skills to work for you.


Phone 250-739-1016 or e-mail vince@platinuminspections.ca 

Let me PUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU.

 

 


 

 

Voted "Home Inspector of the Year"

by Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine March 2012

"Building Inspections - Pre Blast Surveys - Construction Surveys - Consultation"
Platinum Inspection Services LTD
cell: 250-739-1016
Email: vince@platinuminspections.ca
Nisa Website Design and Hosting